Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cornerstone!

Yay!

So, last Thursday at 7:30 in the morning, my parents and I hopped into our minivan and took off for Grand Rapids, Michigan. 6.5 hours later we arrived. On Friday morning, we jumped right into life at Cornerstone!! I went to an American Literature: Realism class, which was AMAAZING.

Next we all had lunch. They had signs up over tables at lunch, and they were each labeled differently (For instance: Humanities, Education, Communication, etc.) and I hung out at the Communications table with a couple of theater majors for a while, and then chilled with the English Ed. Profs for a while. It was SPECTACULAR!! They were so innovative and intelligent (shocker, right? Men with PhDs being intelligent. ha!).

So anyway, then we met with a panel of CU Students, and then went on a tour of the campus (which is tiny and amazing and PERFECT!). Then we met with my admissions councelor, Bekka, and paid the admissions fee.

That means that I've got my place at CU reserved!!
yayyy.


So then I spent the night with a girl named Anna-Marie, and had an amazing time! The community at this school is SO great!! The two of us and six other girls spent the night watching movies, and halfway through one of the movies one of the girls stands up and goes "Okay, I think I need some God time" and everyone was just like "Okay! Have fun, dear!" and I sat there and thought to myself--'if I was in the middle of a movie with my friends, and I said that I needed some God time they'd look at me like I had a foot growing out of my forehead'.

What does that mean??

THAT MEANS I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO CONERSTONE!!

Just nine more months!

Until Next Time!

No comments: