Well, only 44.5 more days left here in Wisconsin. It seems so strange that I'm going to be AT college in a few weeks. Honestly, I'm already starting to get a little homesick. My parents have been my best friends, my companions, my comedians, my comforts, and now it's time to spread my wings and fly. It's slightly horrifying, and yet exciting. I get to see how well the things they've taught me have sunk in. It'll be interesting to see myself in the real world.
On the other hand, my class schedule is fairly grotesque. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays will be filled with classes from 8:30 until 2:15...I have Philosophy, Communication (aka Speech. ew.), Biblical Hermeneutics and Writing in Culture. On Tuesdays I have Biology from 11-12:30, and a lab from 1:15-3:15. On Thursdays, I only have my 11-12:30 Bio class. My classes all sound REALLY interesting, though.
Finally, I've been communicating with my roommate regularly. She seems really fun, energetic, and interesting. She's planning on majoring in theater, and minoring in something in music, so even though I'm not planning on majoring/minoring in theater or music, we'll at least have all of that in common!!
Hope all is well with you!!
--Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment