"What day is it?
And it what month?
This clock never seemed so alive.
I can't keep up.
I can't back down.
I've been losing so much time...
Cuz it's you and me
and all of the people
with nothing to do, and nothing to lose.
It's you and me
and all of the people...
and I don't know why I can't keep my eyes of you."
~You and Me, Life House
Wow, I feel like the past few days have gone so quickly. A few days ago it was snowing, but this week it's been in the 60s and beautiful. Classes are picking up in intensity, so I'm swamped with projects and papers. But at the same time, I feel like things are coming to an end in some way. Next semester isn't so far away, and it's going to bring so many changes. Next semester I'll be taking more credits, working more with my Terra Firma group, and I'll be planning a wedding. My wedding.
And then, after that, everything will change. Now, I'm perfectly excited for everything that will come with our marriage. I couldn't be marrying a better person. He's wise, intelligent, funny, musically gifted, comforting, calm, and persistent. But at the same time, I am leaving behind a lot of time with my friends and family. I guess we all have to grow up sometime.
All I can do is try to follow God's will.
--Ash
1 comment:
If anyone can do it, that person would be you!
Post a Comment