Friday, September 25, 2009

Crazy Week!

This week has been pure insanity!! But we'll start with discussing the bog trip. On Tuesday afternoon, my biology lab class went on a trip to a bog. We waded through mud, jumped INTO mud pits, and saw the coolest of critters and plants. It was really crazy awesome! You'd think that jumping into a mud pit would be gross, but it was actually a really liberating experience. :c)


This is the bog from a distance:



This is the mud pit:



This is two of my friends and me after the experience:


So the rest of the week has just been good! I had my first exam this morning, and it really wasn't that bad...I thought the questions were fairly simple. I'm going to do homework all evening, and I'm planning on going over to Calvin to see John tomorrow. Then tomorrow night I'm going to a concert with some friends, and Sunday is normal church/homework/evensong! It should be a pretty awesome weekend!!!

Until Next Time!

No comments: