Alright! So nothing too exciting has happened. This past week has basically been your average college week--awful food--lots of homework--too many late nights--not enough sleep--and TONS of socializing. It seems like I'm with people all the time, which I really enjoy. Strangely. Chapels are absolutely wonderful--I love them. My classes are great, my teachers are awesome, and the community here is so loving and optimistic. It's great to be surrounded by friends and now that they're praying for you and supporting you always. College is awesome!
I've also discovered that I'm intensely partial to my school--CU is the best. There aren't any questions about it. Honestly, I didn't think that would happen. Buuuut it has. So, I've signed up to be a host for prospective students. That should be a LOT of fun.
For now, I'll leave you all with my theme verse for this spring:
"How long must I wrestle with my thoughts, and every day have sorrow in my heart? But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me."--Psalm 13:2a, 5, 6
Until Next Time!
No comments:
Post a Comment