Wow! It's been a really long time since I updated. I'll briefly go over the things that have been happening. Basically, school is really tough, but I'm plowing through. I decided that I'm not doing Midsummer Night's Dream (after a long talk with the director), because I need to be more focused on my schoolwork. Midterms were this week, which means a lack in homework. The two midterms I had weren't too bad at all. I need to start working on my Biology homework (it's all due on test day), and I need to read a book for Terra Firma.
Tonight, however, I'm hanging out with a group of girls and watching chick flicks. We ordered pizza, which cost about $5 a person, so that was pretty awesome. Basically, things have just been really busy. However, I feel myself growing and changing--in Christ, educationally, and in maturity. College really truly does a number on you!!
Until Next Time!
No comments:
Post a Comment