I suppose it's time for a pretty detailed update, as I've been lagging on a lot of college information. I'm officially on break. My dad and I are spending the night in a hotel, and we'll leave tomorrow morning to head back to Wisconsin. I must admit, I'm excited to be going home. This last week has been very VERY long. I had three exams--one Monday, one Tuesday, and one this morning. Monday's was easy enough, and this morning's was an essay exam (which I love to have), but yesterday's was a pain. Biology, as much as I love science, was painful! The exam was multiple choice (which wasn't too bad) but the short-answer questions required a lot of detail. It never seems to matter how much I've studied for biology, it's always really tough. This morning's exam was Philosophy...it was actually pretty fun. Just a lot of questions about worldviews and whatnot.
Aside from the constant studying that has entirely overwhelmed my life for the last week, I've had an amazing time at school. This semester, although it has gone quickly, was a truly wonderful experience. It's been great to try out my independence, and it's been wonderful to meet so many new people. I understand more and more why they say that college is the best time of your life.
But, for now, it's farewell to Cornerstone for the next 38 days. :c)
Until Next Time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment