So, this weekend was really great! I went over to Calvin and saw a soccer game and the movie Up...then on Sunday John, his grandmother, and I went to church, and as soon as the service was over, we took off to go to Warsaw. John's 12-year-old brother, Ben, was Amahl in Amahl and the night visitors, which is, essentially, a 45-minute opera. He sang all these insanely high notes, and did an AMAZING job. Before we went to the opera, though, we had dinner with his family and helped decorate for Christmas (in other words, Mrs. Meulink and I--who are both under 5'5"--put the lights on the 10 foot tree and decorated other little things around the house), it was REALLY fun. After the opera we sat around and visited and then watched the Vikings play the Cardinals. Who is pumped for a Viking loss??? I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cD
Anyway, I figure I won't be updating for the next week and a half or so...this week is going to be project filled, and next week is final exam week (EWWWWWWWW!). However, next Wednesday at 9:45 AM I will officially be done with my finals, and by noon on Thursday, I will be headed home--Dad is coming to get John and I for an entire week...it should be an amazing time!!!
Until Next Time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment