Well, at the moment I am lying in a dark room, because my roommate and I are getting ready to go to bed. It's been a really long day...lots of meeting new people, and lots of "filler" activities. Actually, my Terra Firma group (13 people) played a really awesome game called "Ninja Tag". But that's beside the point.
We left the hotel this morning and got to CU at 9. We went through the rigmarole of getting signed in and what not, and then headed to the dorm. Caitlin got here and we set up the room. It's really a pretty nice set up, I must say. My bed is on top of my bookshelf and dresser, and Caitlin's bed is over mine and on top of her desk. It's all really sturdy, and gives us QUITE a bit of space. Plus, the room is kind of divided up--I have my own little alcove, and she has the wall. It's nice. :c)
The rest of the day was spent running here and running there, and, after a very tearful goodbye to my parents, I found myself alone on a college campus--adrift in a sea of possibility. And for some reason, that didn't freak me out. I actually feel like God has prepared me for this; as if He has "made me ready".
After all, "Everything is beautiful in its own time".
Until Next TIme!
No comments:
Post a Comment