Well, yesterday was a pretty good day. I met up with four of my girl friends for lunch, and then we headed to the local state park. We hung out on the beach and caught up all afternoon, then we came to my house and watched episodes of the ever famous Gilmore Girls!!! After about 10 we went outside and laid down on blankets and just watched the meteor shower (the Perseids), and I must say, it was very cool. We also found a LOT of constellations, including Cassiopeia, Sagittarius, and the Big and Little Dipper. It was fun!
After the star-gazing, we went inside and talked a lot about school. They talked about how they felt that college was their "home", and they knew they'd be reaching the point where Dodgeville was their "parent's house" before long. They all seemed kind of nervous about that, but at the same time, they were content with where they were in life. Needless to say, it was a great encouragement to me. It was probably the last time I'll see those girls until Christmas.
Today I'm going to finished reading "The Jesus Creed" by Scott McKnight, and hopefully I'll have the first page or two of my summer essay typed up before today is over. Also, there's still no news on my final grade in my summer class.
Until Next Time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment